- Why do people have favourite things? (e.g. colours, animals, clothes etc.)
- How do some brains survive radiation?
- What happends when to much blood goes to your brain?
- What happens to your body/brain when you fall from high above in the sky? What are the reflexes?
- can star fishes brain cells work in a pattern getting more advanced after they have already experienced a similar
- were u ever involved in any sort of sport (1 comments)
- What strategy do you use to understanding the brain? How do you do it, and what machines do you use? (1 comments)
- Do color blind people dream in color or in black and white? (1 comments)
- Could Your Consciousness Be Transferred To Something Else? E.g. A different body or a special robot? (1 comments)
- What is the physicla difference inbetween average people and autists? Why? (1 comments)
I’m a Scientist – the winner is…
The students have spoken. The votes have been counted and the moment has finally arrived for us to announce this year’s winner of I’m a Scientist, Get me out of Here! After two weeks of hot debate, stimulating chat and … Continue reading
Posted on September 6, 2013 by admin in News | Leave a comment
I’m a Scientist – the final two are…
The competition is hotting up now, and the scientists are really under pressure! The votes have been counted, and the next scientist to get evicted in this zone is… KRISTYN BATES This leaves only PETER ENTICOTT and EMMA STEWART to … Continue reading
Posted on September 5, 2013 by admin_kristin in News | Leave a comment
I’m a Scientist – next to leave is…
You’ve been asking more questions, chatting more chats, and most importantly casting more votes! And now it’s time for the second eviction. The next scientist to leave will be… JOSIEN de BIE Sorry to see you go after all your … Continue reading
Posted on September 4, 2013 by admin in News | Leave a comment
I’m a Scientist – 1st out is…
It’s been a fantastic event so far and the scientists have worked hard, answering thousands of questions between them. But on Friday there can only be one $1,000 winner in each zone, so some of them have to go. We … Continue reading
Posted on September 3, 2013 by admin in News | Leave a comment